Now honestly cooking is a problem for me. I get so stressed out just thinking about what to eat for the week. Grocery shopping makes me MAD. Like actually mad. When I think about having to go to the grocery store I just get in the worst mood ever. And each week it's the same. I buy a bunch of things with no rhyme or reason then at the end of the week I throw out all the things that went bad (mostly everything I bought) and do it all over again. Week after week I will buy veggies for salad and at weeks end there they lie, untouched and spoiled. What a waste!! I don't want to be wasteful like that and things need to change.
I hope you'll join Sarah and I on our little adventure. While we won't be making fancy 5 star meals or embarking on a Julie & Julia type feat we will be trying to be better cooks, healthier (maybe?) eaters and savvy shoppers. We want to be able to go shopping with a plan, to waste nothing (or next to nothing) at week's end and to find peace in preparing meals. It can be done and we're excited to do it.
Stay tuned for more!!







6 comments:
have to comment on my own blog! lol I too let food just sit in my fridge and go bad - i don't even want to know how much money I waste
Sometimes adding up how much money you're wasting will really put into perspective just how much you need to make a plan when you go to the grocery. :)
Sarah it's okay, we're going to fix this!
Erin you're right! It's sickening how much I waste. I need to really just start planning better. I hope I can do it with minimal stress!!!
yes we need to know how to make lists and stick to them. But its torture for me! lol
Such a great idea, can't wait to read more ladies!
Thanks Vanessa! we love new followers. And we will be needing advice as we progress with this!
Post a Comment