Often, when I return from Disney I find myself wanting to make the same dishes I have in my favorite restaurants....a little bit of magic at home. :)
AllEars.Net is the go to place for those wanting to recreate their favorite Disney dishes or those just wanting something new on their menu. I highly recommend checking out their website when you get a chance.
I have personally tried 2 of the recipes on here and my friends have raved over them. The recipes seem absolutely accurate.
I have made:
1. Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese Soup from Disney's Canada
I noticed an updated version was added as well and will have to see the difference
Some tell me mine is even better than the real deal - so try it out yourself
*I will be making this soon and will be sure to document the process
By far my favorite of their recipes was a dessert
2. OHana's Bread Pudding from Disney's Polynesian - the perfect blend of bananas, caramel and ice cream
This recipe was super easy to follow and I have a confession........................
I didn't flambe the sauce because I am afraid of the kitchen in that respect. BUT good news is it came out perfect and there was no need to.
While I did not try this recipe my friend has made is many times since our trips and it is exactly as it is in the restaurant.
Ohana's Honey Lime Dressing
the perfect dressing with a tang to it and a sweetness. Great for summer meals I think.








1 comments:
OK, I recently discovered this recipe for Mexican Corn Chowder. I know, I know...it sounds gross, BUT it was SO EASY and SO GOOD!!! You MUST try it! My hubby goes crazy for it and he doesn't like many things besides steak and potatoes!
You need:
-3 tablespoons butter, 1 yellow onion chopped, 1 garlic clove crushed, 1 can chopped green chilies mild(Old El Paso), 1 can crushed tomatoes (RedPack), 2 cans cream style corn, 1 can corn kernels drained, 3 cups chicken broth (I use the cubes), 1 lb. chicken breasts, black pepper to taste and shredded cheese.
Steps:
1. melt butter in pot
2. Add chicken (cut into cubes), onion, black pepper and garlic - cook 3-5 minutes on LOW
3. Add chilies and tomatoes - mix well
4. Stir in EVERYTHING else (except cheese)
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes
6. Serve with sprinkled cheese on top
Prep: 10minutes
Serves: 8
Cook time: 40 minutes
Post a Comment