I am sure most of you are familiar with this recipe from Campbell's Soup. Basically you take 4 burger patties and brown them in a pan. You add one can of Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup to the party, bring to a boil then knock down the heat to simmer for 6-7 minutes. That's IT!!!!! I melted down some swiss cheese over my burgers and ate mine with some BBQ sauce an tomato slices and my friends there you have the easiest, quickest and tastiest burger!
Recipe:
1 pound ground beef
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
4 slices cheese (I used Swiss but you can use whatever you like)
- Shape the beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) burgers. (I bought pre made patties from the butcher, they come out better and are uniform in size)
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the burgers to the skillet. (I didn't even take the burgers out) Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve the burgers on the buns with the soup mixture for dipping.







1 comments:
ok yummy and perfect for the summer months. Im excited to try this. I used the cambell soup stuff on chicken and made french fried chicken as it was called. really tasty
Post a Comment