Basically these are egg whites or eggs mixed with your favorite veggie and cheese or anything else and baked in a muffin pan. They make fast snacks or a light lunch and are easy to reheat and make.
For this batch I used the following:
1. Egg whites in a container and some egg beaters
2. Bacon bits cause I'm lazy
3. Feta Cheese
4. Asparagus
I chopped the asparagus up into small pieces and cooked for a little bit in microwave before using.
1. Add one container of egg whites or egg beaters into bowl.
2. Add in your desired ingredients and mix well.
3. Used Muffin wrappers and sprayed both inside and out
4. Pour in mixture evenly only half way
5. Bake for 375 for about 15 minutes. You need to really watch these because I burnt a batch or two..
Overall these were good. But some batches were not as lucky.
My failed attempts
1. Used goat cheese in one batch and nearly gagged. lol just not a fan I guess once its baked
2. Overflowed a few of them and they started to burn.
3. These are always stuck to muffin wrappers.
Any thoughts on why they always stick? I used pam on inside to reduce it and it did from previous batches. A friend of mine does these and never has the problem, so i know its me.







2 comments:
Can I try one?! I LOVE quiche but have never attempted to make it.
well you can try one next time i make them. But what are they???? quiche??? lol
Post a Comment